Sunday, August 31, 2008

Saturday Afternoon Lights(?)












Saturdays are now all about football and soccer. Alyssa's soccer took a break for the holiday weekend, but football started and won't stop until end of October/November. Zack is #51 and plays Defensive End & Corner and something else on Offense.... I know, I know... I should probably know what all the positions my kid plays. But you gotta give me credit for knowing some of the positions... When I cheered in High School, Denise's dad had to sit in the stands with signs that said, "Defense" and "Offense" so we knew what cheers to do. In our defense, we couldn't see over the sidelines to know what was really going on. My excuse today is that I'm taking Alyssa back and forth to the restrooms. At least we had beautiful 97 degree weather and the snow won't start for at least another couple weeks ;-)

1 comment:

Christina said...

That defense offense thing made me laugh. I feel for you on the taking Alyssa to the potty thing. Inevitably one of my kids has to go wherever we go.