This has been a crazy week for us! Alyssa started her week with treats at preschool and a preschool Easter Party. Her actual birthday was spent with family presents, a play date at Carl's Jr. and a movie with the family. On Friday, we went on a trip to the Dinosaur Mueseum. And on Saturday, we had a birthday party with a "few" friends. I'm completely exhausted. I invited quite a few kids knowing it was Spring Break and a lot of people take off. Well, maybe it's the weather, but we had 12 little ones total! Hopefully, a fun time was had by all! Thanks Carey for all the ideas I stole!
1 comment:
Thanks for having us! I think the blue frosting has finally worn off our faces. You did a great job. I am glad we got to celebrate with you guys. I posted about Samuel making Alyssa cry and going a cleaning spree on my blog.
Post a Comment