Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fall Day at the Zoo!

I'm so happy I can post these pictures. My camera went missing right after our day at the Zoo and I was so convinced it was lost, I was preparing myself to buy a new camera. I'm stoked that I found it, but a little bummed that I don't need a new camera. There are some pretty cool ones that I was looking at.... I guess my b-day and Christmas aren't too far away.
We are having beautiful weather, but it's supposed to cool down and get rainy towards the weekend. Soccer will rain-out, but football will play during blizzards, so no free Saturday for us.
Back to the main topic. My friend Brittni and I took our girls to the zoo last Thursday. Alyssa loves Paige and Paris. Brittni's friends, Sarah and Chris, came too. The adult-kid ratio was just right :-). I love fall..... I wish it could be this nice year-around.











No comments: