After, we went to visit my Grandma Gardner's baby brother and his wife , Uncle Randall and Aunt Pam in Lake Shore. He has been the family geneologist for years and I've never seen an octogenarian so computer literate. He checks his granddaughter's blogs everyday. How cool is that? He reminded me that I had done a website for my Grandpa Gardner when he passed away and that I hadn't yet done one for my Grandma. I started it tonight. There still a few more things to add, but here they are:
http://mkushlan.home.comcast.net/~mkushlan/grandma.htm
http://mkushlan.home.comcast.net/~mkushlan/grandpa.htm
Gardner/Sumsion Family: If you have any pictures or memories of Grandpa or Grandma that you want included on that site, send them to me and I'll get them posted.
2 comments:
Thank you so much for posting those websites. I have some pictures that I will send you!
Hip hip hurray! I have another grandchild to keep track of, Although you are not I consider you one of my favorites. I should of showed you the pictures i have of your grandparents when you were here yesterday. Sorry. Love your blog. The best that I've seen
Love you!
Post a Comment